I am passionate about educating through art and craft, and teach all ages and skill levels. Workshops, symposiums, guest lectures & events, private tutoring & training are all ways I’m able to share my love and knowledge of fine art & craft.
If you are local to the area, and are looking for an in-depth experience with me, I teach 15-week, 3-credit courses at the Community College of Vermont, in Bennington.
Community College of Vermont
Fall 2017- 15 week, 3-credit Class
Group Consultation, Private Instruction, Lectures and Custom Workshops –
Wish to create your own intensive class, workshop or creative team building event? Please contact Trish.
Current Intensives Include: Digital Arts-Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Graphic Design, Jewelry 101, Wireworking, Fiber Art & Dye
Take classes that expose you to a whole world of new ideas, skills and techniques These are not cookie cutter workshops, and can be booked as 1, 2, 3 hours, up to a week-long intensive. Contact us for private class topics, options, rates and availability.
Learn new skills, find new ways to incorporate knowledge, permanently. What do YOU want to learn? Make it memorable, creative, and fun.
Current Topics Include
• graphic design, digital & print production
• computer programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• fiber arts– felting(wet & needle), dyeing (kettle, acid & reactive), hand spinning(spindle & wheel)
• jewelry – wirework, beading, chain maille, mixed media, basic metalwork
• needle arts– knitting, crochet, embroidery, pattern design
• wordpress basics, web design
• paper arts & up cycling