I am passionate about educating through art and craft, and teach all ages and skill levels. I offer hands-on learning in a fun, safe, creative way. Workshops, symposiums, guest lectures & events, customized art & craft parties, private tutoring & training are all ways I’m able to share my love and knowledge of fine art & craft with you!
The following workshops are also currently available to schedule in my Elm Street Art studio @ 79 Elm Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Workshops Currently available:
79 Elm Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Workshops by reservation only.
To reserve a workshop call 802-681-8033 or email trish.
Private Instruction, Lectures and Custom Workshops –
Wish to create your own class, workshop or creative team building event? Please contact Trish.
Take classes that expose you to a whole world of new ideas, skills and techniques, possibly a new art or craft to be passionate about! These are not cookie cutter workshops, and can be booked as 1, 2, 3 hours, up to a week-long intensive. Contact us for private class topics, options, rates and availability.
Learn new skills, find new ways to incorporate knowledge, permanently. What do YOU want to learn? Make it memorable, creative, and fun.
Current Topics Include
• graphic design, digital & print production
• computer programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• fiber arts– felting(wet & needle), dyeing (kettle, acid & reactive), hand spinning(spindle & wheel)
• jewelry – wirework, beading, chain maille, mixed media, basic metalwork
• needle arts– knitting, crochet, embroidery, pattern design
• wordpress basics, web design
• paper arts & up cycling
If you are local to the area, and are looking for an in-depth experience with me, I teach 15-week, 3-credit courses at the Community College of Vermont, in Bennington.